Commission Actions: July 2001
July 31, 2001
- Docket No. 9298
In the Matter of Polygram Holding, Inc.; Decca Music Group Limited; UMG Recordings, Inc.; and Universal Music & Video Distribution Corp.
- Docket No. 9294
In the Matter of Natural Organics, Inc., and Gerald A. Kessler
- File No. 001 0231
In the Matter of Warner Communications Inc.
July 30, 2001
- 16 C.F.R. Part 314
Standards for Insuring the Security, Confidentiality, Integrity and Protection of Customer Records and Information: Proposed Rule and Request For Public Comment
July 25, 2001
July 20, 2001
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on "Marketing Violent Entertainment to Children: Self-Regulation and Industry Practices In the Motion Picture, Music Recording, and Electronic Game Industries,"
Presented by Lee Peeler, Associate Director for Advertising Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, United States House of Representatives.
July 19, 2001
July 13, 2001
- Docket No. C-3726
In the Matter of Baxter International, Inc.: Application for Extension of the Period During Which Haemacure Corporation May Continue to Seek All Necessary FDA Approvals to Manufacture Fibrin Sealant For Sale in the United States
July 12, 2001
- Public Conference: Factors That Affect Prices of Refined Petroleum Products: Notice Announcing Public Conference and Opportunity for Public Comment
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on Rent-to-Own Transactions
Presented by Howard Beales, Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, before the Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Subcommittee of the Financial Services Committee of the United States House of Representatives
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on "The Joint Federal-State Enforcement Model Established By the Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act"
Presented by Eileen Harrington, Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection, before the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, United States House of Representatives
July 11, 2001
- File No. 002 3308
In the Matter of ValueVision International, Inc.
July 10, 2001
July 6, 2001
- Federal Trade Commission v. Christopher Enterprises, Inc.
(District of Utah, Central Division)
July 2, 2001
- United States of America (for the Federal Trade Commission) v. Netpliance, Inc. (Western District of Texas, Austin Division)