Commission Actions: June 2001
June 29, 2001
- File No. 002 3061
Docket No. C-4016
In the Matter of Juno Online Services, Inc.
- 16 CFR PARTS 801, 802 and 803
Premerger Notification: Final Rule: Amendments to Antitrust Improvements Act Notification and Report Form and the Accompanying Instructions for Certain Mergers and Acquisitions: Use of North American Industry Classification System Data
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Subtitle A): Disclosure of Nonpublic Personal Information: Commission Response to North Dakota Petition for Determination Whether North Dakota Disclosure of Customer Information Law Is Superseded, Altered, or Affected by Subtitle A
June 28, 2001
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission On The Electronic Signatures In Global and National Commerce Act
Presented by Eileen Harrington, Associate Director for Marketing Practices, before the Committee on Financial Services, United States House of Representatives
June 27, 2001
- Report to Congress On The Electronic Signatures In Global And National Commerce Act: The Consumer Consent Provision in Section 101(c)(1)(C)(ii)
Submitted by the Federal Trade Commission (Bureau of Consumer Protection) and the Department of Commerce (National Telecommunications and Information Administration)
June 26, 2001
- File No. 992 3276
Docket No. C-4015
In the Matter of Gateway, Inc.
June 22, 2001
- Report to Congress Regarding Merger Review Procedures
Submitted by the Federal Trade Commission, June 19, 2001
June 21, 2001
June 20, 2001
- FTC v. Streamline International, Inc., et al. (Southern District of Florida)
June 18, 2001
- File No. 001 0112
Docket No. C-4014
In the Matter of LaFarge S.A.
- FTC v. New Millennium Concepts, Inc., d/b/a Rhinopoint.com, et al. (Northern Dist. of Ill.)
- F.T.C. v. Skybiz.Com, Inc., et al. (Dist. Ct., N.D. Oklahoma)
- Complaint for Permanent Injunction and Other Equitable Relief [PDF 332K]
- Temprorary Restraining Order Freezing Assets, Appointing a Temporary Receiver and Providing Additional Equity Relief [PDF 631K
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Order for Preliminary Injuction Regarding Defendants Nanci Masso and Nanci Corporation International [PDF 383K]
- First Amended Complaint for Preliminary Injunction and Other Equitable Relief [PDF 371K]
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Order for Preliminary Injunction [PDF 1.1M]
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Order for Preliminary Injunction Regarding Defendant Skybiz International Ltd. [PDF 946K] (January 2, 2002)
- News Release
June 15, 2001
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on "Cross-Border Fraud,"
Presented by Hugh Stevenson, Associate Director for Planning and Information, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate
June 14, 2001
- File No. 002 3226
In the Matter of ForMor, Inc., and Stan Goss.
- File No. 002 3098
In the Matter of MaxCell BioScience, Inc., and Stephen Cherniske.
- File No. 012 3091
In the Matter of Michael Forrest, individually and doing business as Jaguar Enterprises of Santa Ana.
- File No. 002 3312
In the Matter of Robert C. Spencer, individually and doing business as Aaron Company, and Lisa M. Spencer, individually and doing business as Aaron Company.
- FTC v. Western Dietary Products Co. (Skookum), a corporation, doing business as Western Herb & Dietary Products, Inc., and Marvin Beckwith, and Miguelina Beckwith (Western District of Washington at Seattle), Civil Action No. C01-0818R.
June 12, 2001
- United States of America v. Bruce Feinstein (Southern District of Florida)
- United States of America v. Cigar Manufacturers Outlet, Inc. and Jose Ernesto San Martin (Southern District of Florida)
June 8, 2001
- United States of America v. North American Marketing Systems, Inc., et al. (District of Colorado)
June 5, 2001
- File No. 991 0308
Docket No. C-3962
In the Matter of Etablissements Delhaize Freres et Cie "Le Lion" S.A.; Delhaize America, Inc.; and Hannaford Bros. Co.
- File No. 012 3015
Docket No. C-4013
In the Matter of Stoker, Inc.