Commission Actions: May 2001
May 31, 2001
- File No. 961 0031
In the Matter of Pharmaceutical Pricing Investigation: Closing of Investigation
- United States of America v. Brake Guard Products, Inc., et al. (West. Dist. of Wash.)
May 30, 2001
May 29, 2001
- File No. 002 3003
Docket No. C-4012
In the Matter of Voice Media Incorporated, and Ron Levi and Paul Lesser.
May 24, 2001
- Prepared Statement of the Commission on "Competition In The Pharmaceutical Marketplace: Antitrust Implications of Patent Settlements,"
Presented by Molly Boast, Director, Bureau of Competition, Before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate.
May 23, 2001
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule: Safe Harbor Program
- Letter Approving Application of TRUSTe to Serve As A Safe Harbor Program
- Revised: License Agreement [PDF 161KB]
- TRUSTe Children's Self-Assessment Sheet [PDF 68KB]
- News Release
- Prepared Statement of the Commission on "Internet Fraud,"
Presented by Eileen Harrington, Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, United States House of Representatives.
May 18, 2001
- File No. 002 3220
Docket No. C-4009
In the Matter of Hewlett-Packard Company.
- File No. 002 3331
Docket No. C-4010
In the Matter of Microsoft Corporation.
- File No. 001 0067
Docket No. C-4008
In the Matter of DTE Energy Company and MCN Energy Group Inc.
- File No. 001 0212
Docket No. C-4011
In the Matter of Siemens AG and Vodafone Group Plc.
May 15, 2001
- File No. 002 3061
In the Matter of Juno Online Services, Inc.
- File No. 992 3276
In the Matter of Gateway, Inc.
- Advertising of U.S. Grown Rice as "Basmati" or "Jasmine"
May 11, 2001
- Docket No. 9293
In the Matter of Hoechst Marion Roussel, Inc.; Carderm Capital L.P.; and Andrx Corporation.
- 16 CFR PARTS 801, 802 and 803
Premerger Notification: Interim Rule With Request for Comment:
Amendments to Antitrust Improvements Act Notification and Report Form and the Accompanying Instructions for Certain Mergers and Acquisitions
May 10, 2001
May 8, 2001
- Individual Reference Services Group, Inc., and Trans Union LLC v. FTC (District of the District of Columbia)
May 7, 2001
- File No. 981 0187
In the Matter of Western States Gasoline Pricing.
May 4, 2001
- Docket No. C-3996
File No. 001 0086
In the Matter of El Paso Energy Corporation/The Coastal Corporation.
- Letter Approving Four Requests for Approval of Divestiture of Certain Assets to Dominion Resources, Inc., TransCanada Pipelines, Ltd., PG& E Corporation, and New Jersey Resources Corporation. [PDF 79K]
- Letter Approving Request for Approval of Divestiture of Certain Assets to Northern Border Partners, LP. [PDF 57K]
- News Release
May 3, 2001
May 2 2001