Commission Actions: March 2001
March 30, 2001
- Final Report of the Federal Trade Commission:
Midwest Gasoline Price Investigation (March 29, 2001)
March 29, 2001
- File No. 002-3210
In the Matter of Tru-Vantage International, LLC.
- File No. 002 3211
In the Matter of Med Gen, Inc. and Paul B. Kravitz.
March 28, 2001
- 16 C.F.R. Parts 2, 3, and 4
Amendments to the Commission Rules of Practice: Interim Rules With Request for Comments.
March 27, 2001
March 23, 2001
- Docket No. C-4005
File No. 991 0281
In the Matter of RHI AG.
- Docket No. C-3996
File No. 001 0086
In the Matter of El Paso Energy Corporation and The Coastal Corporation.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Annual Report:
Federal Trade Commission Enforcement Actions and Consumer and Industry Education Initiatives in 2000 (March 2001).
March 22, 2001
- File No. 011 0092
In the Matter of H.J. Heinz Company/Vlasic Foods International.
- Public Workshop: Emerging Issues for Competition Policy in the World of E-Commerce
- File No. 001 0067
In the Matter of DTE Energy Company and MCN Energy Group Inc.
March 21, 2001
March 20, 2001
- Docket No. C-3992
In the Matter of The Boeing Company.
- Premerger Notification: Reporting and Waiting Period Requirements: Notice of Amendment of Formal Interpretation 15.
- FTC v. Vocational Guides, Inc., and its president, Timothy Scott Jackson (Middle District of Tennessee)
March 19, 2001
March 16, 2001
- Docket No. C-3999
File No. 991 0301
In the Matter of The Dow Chemical Company, and Union Carbide Corporation.
- Docket No. C-4004
File No. 002 3237
In the Matter of Jore Corporation.
- Docket No. C-4002
File No. 992 3263
In the Matter of Sharp Electronics Corp.
March 13, 2001
- FTC v. Mercury Marketing of Delaware, Inc., a corporation, and Neal D. Saferstein, individually and as an officer of the corporation (D.C. E.D. Penn.)
- Federal Trade Commission Cigarette Report for 1999
March 9, 2001
- Docket No. C-4003
File No. 002 3015
In the Matter of Indigo Investment Systems, Inc., and Frank Alfonso.
March 7, 2001
- File No. 992 3192
In the Matter of Enerjet Corporation
March 6, 2001
- Federal Trade Commission and The People of The State of New York v. The Crescent Publishing Group, Inc. (Southern District of New York).
- FTC v. Citigroup Inc., Citifinancial Credit Company, Associates First Capital Corporation, and Associates Corporation of North America (Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division).
March 2, 2001
- 16 C.F.R. Part 4
Appearances Before the Commission: Restrictions As To Former Members and Employees.