Commission Actions: January 2001
January 31, 2001
- Docket No. C-3998
File No. 001 0172
In the Matter of Entergy Corporation and Entergy-Koch, LP.
January 30, 2001
- Docket No. C-3990
File No. 001 0088
In the Matter of Glaxo Wellcome plc, and SmithKline Beecham plc.
- Decision and Order [PDF 111KB]
- Trust Agreement [Redacted Public Record Version] [PDF 23K]
- Attachment 1 [PDF 14K] (Hoffmann-La Roche)
- Attachment 2 [PDF 14K] (Novartis)
- Attachment 3 [PDF 14K] (Abbott)
- Order to Maintain Assets [PDF 13K]
- Complaint [PDF 17K]
- Closing Letter As to One Part of the Investigation
- News Release
- Docket No. C-3991
File No. 001 0181
In the Matter of Computer Sciences Corporation, and Mynd Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3995
File No. 001 0197
In the Matter of The Valspar Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3907
File No. 991 0077
In the Matter of Exxon Corporation and Mobil Corporation.
January 29, 2001
- Docket No. C-3996
File No. 001 0086
In the Matter of El Paso Energy Corporation and The Costal Corporation
January 25, 2001
- File No. 992 3263
In the Matter of Sharp Electronics Corp.
- File No. 002-3015
In the Matter of Indigo Investment Systems, Inc., and Frank Alfonso.
- 16 C.F.R. Parts 801, 802, and 803
Premerger Notification: Reporting and Waiting Period Requirements For Certain Mergers and Acquisitions: Implementation of Recent Amendments to the Clayton Act
- 16 C.F.R. Parts 801 and 802
Premerger Notification: Reporting and Waiting Period Requirements For Certain Mergers and Acquisitions: Implementation of Recent Amendments to the Clayton Act Proposed Amendments to the Rules of Practice and Request for Comments:
- 16 C.F.R. Part 2
Commission Rules of Practice: Procedures for Internal Agency Review of Requests for Additional Information or Documentary Material
January 19, 2001
- Docket No. C-3993
In the Matter of WFS Enterprises, Inc., doing business as The Cash Nursery, Rabb Sabin and Arthur Smith.
- Docket No. C-3994
In the Matter of R.S. of Houston Workshop, Ronald J. Schoemmel, and Valdimar Thorkelsson.
- Dispute Resolution for Online Business-To-Consumer Contracts and Special Jurisdiction Rules for International Consumer Contracts: Announcement of Public Roundtable.
- Section 8 of the Clayton Act: Revised Jurisdictional Thresholds.
January 17, 2001
- Docket No. 9295
In the Matter of H.J. Heinz Company; Milnot Holding Corporation; and Madison Dearborn Partners Capital, L.P.
- Public Version of Commission Reply Brief [PDF 87KB]
January 16, 2001
January 12, 2001
- Annual Report
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act: Title V, Subtitle B (Fraudulent Access to Financial Information)
- Text of the Report to the United States Senate
- Text of the Report to the United States House of Representatives
January 9, 2001
- File No. 011 0022
In the Matter of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
- 16 C.F.R. Part 307
The Comprehensive Smokeless Tobacco Health Education Act of 1986: FTC Report to Congress for the Years 1998 and 1999 (Issued in 2001).
January 5, 2001
- Docket No. 9296
File No. 001 0120
In the Matter of Swedish Match North America Inc., and National Tobacco Company, L.P.
- Docket No. C-3992
File No. 001 0092
In the Matter of The Boeing Company.