Commission Actions: February 2000
February 29, 2000
- State Of Illinois, FTC v. National Maintenance Supply, Inc., et al. (Northern Dist. of Illinois)
February 28, 2000
- 16 C.F.R. Part 312
Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule: Notice of Proposed "Safe Harbor" Guidelines (filed by PrivacyBot.com) and Request for Public Comment
- Text of Federal Register Notice [HTML] [PDF 121K]
- Privacybot.com's Request for "Safe Harbor" Seal Program Status under COPPA
- News Release
February 25, 2000
- 16 C.F.R. Part 305
The Appliance Labeling Rule: Grant of Exemption to Permit Placement of the DOE/EPA "ENERGY STAR" Program Logo on Certain Required Appliance EnergyGuides
- Docket No. C-3926
In the Matter of The Quigley Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3927
In the Matter of Memtek Products, Inc.
- Docket No. C-3928
In the Matter of UMAX Technologies, Inc.
- Docket No. C-3929
In the Matter of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
February 24, 2000
- 16 C.F.R. Part 313
The Privacy of Consumer Financial Information: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Implementing Statutory Notice Requirements and Restrictions on the Disclosure of Nonpublic Consumer Information by Financial Institutions
February 23, 2000
- 16 C.F.R. Part 310
Telemarketing Sales Rule: Rule Review, Request for Public Comments, and Announcement of Public Forums
February 15, 2000
- Docket No. C-3818
In the Matter of Digital Equipment Corporation.
February 11, 2000
- Docket No. C-3920
In the Matter of Pacifico Ardmore, Inc., also d/b/a Kerry's Pacifico Ford, and Kerry J. Pacifico.
- Docket No. C-3921
In the Matter of Pacifico Ford, Inc., and Kerry T. Pacifico.
- Docket No. C-3922
In the Matter of Norristown Automobile Co., Inc., also d/b/a/ Norristown Ford, and William Milliken.
- Docket No. C-3923
In the Matter of Marty Sussman Organization, Inc., also d/b/a Sussman Honda, Sussman Acura, Sussman Mazda, Sussman Hyundai, Sussman Oldsmobile, and Sussman Lincoln Mercury, and Martin E. Sussman.
- Docket No. C-3924
In the Matter of Dunphy Nissan, Inc., and Serge Naumovsky.
- Docket No. C-3925
In the Matter of Northeast Auto Outlet, Inc., and Northeast Auto Outlet Corporation, also d/b/a Northeast Chevy/Geo, Northeast KIA, Northeast Dodge, Northeast Hyundai, Northeast Buick, Northeast Isuzu, Northeast Jeep/Eagle, Northeast Volkswagen, and Arthur Micchelli.
February 10, 2000
- United States of America v. The Nahdree Group, Ltd. (So. Dist. of NY)
February 9, 2000
- Alternative Dispute Resolution For Consumer Transactions in the Borderless Online Marketplace: Announcement of Public Workshop and Request for Public Comments from the Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Commerce
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on Reauthorization, Before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Foreign Commerce and Tourism of the Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, United States Senate
February 8, 2000
- Freedom of Information Act: Annual Report for Fiscal 1999
- Docket No. C-3911
In the Matter of MacDermid, Inc., and Polyfibron Technologies, Inc.
February 4, 2000
- Federal Trade Commission v. BP Amoco, P.L.C., and Atlantic Richfield Company
- Docket No. C-1517
In the Matter of General Nutrition Corporation, also trading as Natural Sales Company, and David B. Shakarian; and
Docket No. 9175
- In the Matter of General Nutrition, Inc.
- Order Granting in Part and Denying in Part Request to Reopen the Proceeding and Modify Cease and Desist Order in Docket No. C-1517 and Denying Request to Reopen and Modify Cease and Desist Order in Docket No. 9175. [PDF 55K]
- News Release
- File No. 992 3228
In the Matter of DBC Financial, Inc.
February 1, 2000