Commission Actions for
August 31, 1999
August 27, 1999
- Docket No. C-3892
In the Matter of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Docket No. C-3893
In the Matter of Federated Department Stores, Inc.
- 16 C.F.R. Part 460
Trade Regulation Rule: Labeling and Advertising of Home Insulation: Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Amend the Rule
August 24, 1999
- Federal Register Notice Concerning Information Collection Activities
August 23, 1999
- 16 C.F.R. Parts 2, 3, and 4
Rules of Practice Amendments to Streamline the Process of Providing Effective Relief Through Consent Agreements
- Text of Federal Register Notice, Including Statement of Commissioner Swindle [PDF 38K]
- News Release
- File No. 991 0041
In the Matter of The Kroger Co., and The John C. Groub Company, Inc.
August 20, 1999
August 18, 1999
- California Pool Contractors Settle FTC Charges of Price-Fixing and Conspiracy
- FTC Staff Comments on the Regional Transmission Organization (RTO) Proposals of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
August 12, 1999
August 9, 1999
- FTC, State Of Hawaii, Maryland Securities Commissioner, State Of Nevada, State Of North Carolina, Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania, State Of South Carolina v. Equinox International Corp., et al. (Dist. of Nevada)
August 6, 1999
- A Study of the Commission's Divestiture Process
Prepared by the Staff of the Bureau of Competition of the Federal Trade Commission, William J. Baer, Director
- Docket No. C-3889
In the matter of SNIA S.p.A.
- Docket No. C-3886
In the Matter of Fitness Quest, Inc., and Robert R. Schnabel, Jr.
- Docket No. C--3887
In the Matter of Micron Electronics, Inc.
- Docket No. C-3888
In the Matter of Dell Computer Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3890
In the Matter of Apple Computer, Inc.
August 4, 1999
- Prepared Statement of The Federal Trade Commission on "The Mailing of Deceptive Materials Relating to Games of Chance"
Presented by Commissioner Orson Swindle, before the Subcommittee on the Postal Service of the Committee on Government Reform, United States House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.
August 3, 1999
- Operation Trip Trap
- List of Law Enforcement Actions [HTML] [PDF 34K]
- FTC and State of North Carolina v. Resort Sales Group, Inc. (Western District of North Carolina, Charlotte Division).
- FTC and State of Wisconsin v. First Impressions, Inc., doing business as Air-Land-Sea Reservations, Inc.; Air-Land-Sea Travel, Inc.; Vacations Are Us, Inc.; Vacation World, Inc.; John Mark Bundy; and Lloyd Ray McDade (Southern District of Florida, Fort Lauderdale Division).
August 2, 1999
- Docket No. C-3849
In the Matter of First American Real Estate Solutions, LLC.
- Docket No. C-3883
In the Matter of Rohm and Haas Company and Morton International, Inc.
- Docket No. C--3884
In the Matter of LS Enterprises, LLC, also doing business as Freepromo.com, Enterprise Publications, and LRS Publications; Internet Promotions, LLC, also doing business as Cyberpromoters.com; and Louis Salatto.
- Docket No. C-3885
In the Matter of North Lake Tahoe Medical Group, Inc.