Commission Actions for
May 28, 1999
- FTC v. Model 1, Inc., et al. (East. Dist. of Virginia)
- File No. 982 3525
In the Matter of Federated Department Stores, Inc.
May 27, 1999
- File No. 991 0024
In the Matter of The Kroger Co. and Fred Meyer, Inc.
- Docket No. 9279
In the Matter of Novartis Corporation and Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
May 26, 1999
- United States of America v. National Talent Associates, Inc., et al. (Dist. of New Jersey)
- Docket No. 9285
In the Matter of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company.
- Order with Respect to Protective Order
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning Consumer Protection In A Deregulated Electric Power Market
- Presented by Elaine D. Kolish, Associate Director for the Division of Enforcement, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Commerce, United States House of Representatives
- News Release
May 25, 1999
- Docket No. 9284
In the Matter of Monier Lifetile LLC; Boral Ltd.; and Lafarge S.A.
- FTC v. Model 1, Inc., et al. (E.D. Virginia)
May 20, 1999
- Docket No. C-3589
In the Matter of Eli Lilly And Company.
- Docket No. 9284
In the Matter of Mesa County Physicians Independent Practice Association, Inc.
May 18, 1999
- File No. 991 0101
In the Matter of Provident Companies, Inc. and UNUM Corporation.
May 14, 1999
- File No. 991 0095
In the Matter of SNIA S.p.A.
- File No. 981-0327
In the matter of Quexco Incorporated, a corporation.
May 13, 1999
- US v. Franklin Acceptance Corporation, a Delaware corporation (Eastern Dist. of Pennsylvania.)
- File No. 982 3563
In the Matter of Dell Computer Corporation
- File No. 982 3565
In the Matter of Micron Electronics, Inc.
May 12, 1999
- File No. 982 3633
In the Matter of Fitness Quest, Inc., and Robert R. Schnabel, Jr.
May 11, 1999
May 7, 1999
May 6, 1999
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning Deregulation and Competition in the Electric Power Industry
Presented by Commissioner Mozelle W. Thompson Before the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Commerce, United States House of Representatives
- File No. 982 3522
In the Matter of Liberty Financial Companies, Inc.
May 4, 1999
- United States of America v. Equity Funding & Assocs., et al. (E. Dist. of Mich.)
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission On the Positive Comity Process
Presented by Chairman Robert Pitofsky Before the Subcommittee on Antitrust, Business Rights, and Competition of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate
- Docket No. C-3869
In the Matter of Service Corporation International.
- Docket No. 9292
In the Matter of Dura Lube Corporation; American Direct Marketing, Inc.; Howe Laboratories, Inc; Crescent Manufacturing, Inc.; National Communications Corporation; The Media Group, Inc.; Herman S. Howard; and Scott Howard.
May 3, 1999
- United States of America v. David Story, d/b/a Network Publications (N. Dist. of Texas)