for April 1999
April 30, 1999
- 16 C.F.R. Part 453
Request for Public Comments Concerning Trade Regulation Rule on Funeral Industry Practices
April 26, 1999
- File No. 991 0112
In the Matter of Rohm & Haas Company, and Morton International, Inc.
April 22, 1999
- Docket No. C-3868
In the Matter of The British Petroleum Company p.l.c., Amoco Corporation, and BP Amoco p.l.c.
- Docket No. C-3867
In the Matter of ABB AB, and ABB AG
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on Financial Identity Theft
Presented by Jodie Bernstein, Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade and Consumer Protection and the Subcommittee on Finance and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Commerce, United States House of Representatives
April 21, 1999
- AAF/FCC Announcement on Diversity and Multicultural Advertising
- Statement of Commissioner Mozelle W. Thompson
- File No. 972 3149
In the Matter of LS Enterprises, LLC, also doing business as Freepromo.com, Enterprise Publications, and LRS Publications; Internet Promotions, LLC, also doing business as Cyberpromoters.com; and Louis Salatto.
April 20, 1999
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Implement the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, and Proposed Rule
- Federal Register Notice Soliciting Public Comment and Announcing Possible July 20, 1999 Workshop Concerning the Proposed Rule [PDF]
- News Release
April 16, 1999
- Toys "R" Us, Inc. v. FTC (Seventh Circuit)
- Brief for the Respondent Federal Trade Commission [PDF168K]
April 15, 1999
- United States of America (for the Federal Trade Commission) v. Home Shopping Network, Inc., and Home Shopping Club, L.P. (Middle District of Florida).
- FTC v. iMall et al. ( Central District of California )
- Docket No. 9288
In the Matter of Intel Corporation.
- Public Workshop: Market Power and Consumer Protection Issues Involved with Encouraging Competition in the U.S. Electric Industry
April 14, 1999
- Docket No. C-3861
In the Matter of Koninklijke Ahold NV; Giant Food Inc.; and The 1224 Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3862
In the Matter of Johnson Worldwide Associates, Inc.
- Docket No. C-3863
In the Matter of Kubota Tractor Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3864
In the Matter of American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
- Docket No. C-3865
In the Matter of Rand International Leisure Products, Ltd.
- Docket No. C-3866
In the Matter of USDrives Corporation
- 16 C.F.R. Part 259
Request for Comment on The Guide Concerning Fuel Advertising for New Automobiles
- 16 C.F.R. Parts 700, 701, 702, 703, and 239
Final Action Concerning Review of Interpretations of Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act; Rule Governing Disclosure of Written Consumer Product Warranty Terms and Conditions; Rule Governing Pre-Sale Availability of Written Warranty Terms; Rule Governing Informal Dispute Settlement Procedures; and Guides for the Advertising of Warranties and Guarantees
- Comments Filed with North Carolina and Illinois Legislatures about Wine/Spirits Distribution:
- Docket No. 9291
In the Matter of Motor Up Corporation, Inc.; Motor Up America, Inc.; and Kyle Burns.
April 12, 1999
April 5, 1999
- United States of America v. Robert L. D'Anjolell Memorial Home, P.C., et al. (Eastern Dist. of PA)
April 1, 1999
- "U.S. Origin Claims: Enforcement and Compliance Activities Since December 1997"
- Made in the U.S.A Report [HTML] [PDF 45KB]