for December 1998
December 30, 1998
- File No. 981-0345
In the Matter of The British Petroleum Company p.l.c., a corporation, and Amoco Corporation, a corporation.
December 23, 1998
- Docket No. C-3837
In the Matter of Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Del Laboratories, Inc.
- Docket No. C-3840
In the Matter of Care Technologies, Inc.
- Docket No. C-3841
In the Matter of Pfizer Inc.
- Docket No. C-3839
In the Matter of Montgomery Ward Credit Corporation and General Electric Capital Corporation.
December 21, 1998
- FTC v. Mylan Laboratories, Inc., et al. ( Dist. of Columbia)
- File No. 972 3063
In the Matter of General Signal Power Systems, Inc.
December 16, 1998
- Price Check II: A Follow-Up Report on the Accuracy of Checkout Scanner Prices by the Staff of the Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology.
December 15, 1998
- 16 C.F.R. Part 423
Trade Regulation Rule on Care Labeling of Textile Wearing Apparel and Certain Piece Goods: Announcement of Public Workshop-Conference
- Docket No. C-3838
In the Matter of Albertson's, Inc.; Locomotive Acquisition Corporation; Buttrey Food and Drug Store Company; and FS Equity Partners II, L.P.
December 14, 1998
- U.S. Perspectives on Consumer Protection in the Global Electronic Marketplace: Request for Academic Papers and Public Comment and Announcement of Public Workshop
- United States [for the Federal Trade Commission] v. Alyce Designs, Inc., Alyce Hamm, and Jean Paul Hamm (N.D. Illinois), Civil Action No. 98 C 4403.
- File No. 941 0047
In the Matter of Columbia River Pilots.
- File No. 9810153
In the Matter of Asociacion de Farmacias Region de Arecibo, Inc., and Ricardo L. Alvarez Class, individually and as an officer of Associacion de Farmacias Region de Arecibo, Inc.
Decenber 11, 1998
- California Dental Association v. FTC (Supreme Court)
December 10, 1998
- Mexico-USA-Canada Health Fraud Task Force: Joint Strategies To Combat Health Fraud
December 9, 1998
- Docket No. C-3836
In the Matter of Federal-Mogul Corporation and T&N PLC.
- United States of America v. Iomega Corporation (Dist. Of Utah)
December 8, 1998
- File No. 962 3270
In the Matter of New Vision International, Inc., NVI Promotions, L.L.C., Jason P. Boreyko, and Benson K. Boreyko.
- File No. 962 3270
In the Matter of Max F. James.
- File No. 962 3147
In the Matter of American College for Advancement in Medicine.
December 3, 1998
December 2, 1998
- Premerger Notification: Reporting and Waiting Period Requirements: Notice of Postponement of the Effective Date of Formal Interpretation 15. (10/13/98)
December 1, 1998
- U.S. v. Robert M. Oliver, individually, doing business as U.S. Consumer Protection Agency, and Consumer Protection Agency of Bay County