for October 1998
October 30, 1998
- Docket No. C-3759
In the Matter of Softsearch Holdings, Inc. ("Dwight's"), et al.
- Docket No. C-3832
In the Matter of Fair Allocation System, Inc.
October 28, 1998
- File No. 952 3267
In the Matter of First American Real Estate Solutions, LLC.
October 27, 1998
- In Re National Credit Management Group, LLC, et al. (Dist. of New Jersey)
October 23, 1998
- 16 C.F.R. Part 308
The Pay-Per-Call Rule: The Trade Regulation Rule Pursuant to the Telephone Disclosure and Dispute Resolution Act of 1992: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
October 20, 1998
- File No. 981 0254
In the Matter of Koninklijke Ahold NV; Giant Food Inc.; and The 1224 Corporation.
October 19, 1998
- Docket No. C-3830
In the Matter of South Lake Tahoe Lodging Association.
- Docket No. C-3831
In the Matter of Nortek, Inc.
October 16, 1998
- File No. 981 0161
In the Matter of Lafarge, S.A., and Lafarge Corporation.
October 15, 1998
- File No. 982 3162
In the Matter of Chrysler Corporation.
- FTC, et al. v. United Industries Corporation (Dist. of Maryland)
- File No. 982 3528
In the Matter of Bozell Worldwide, Inc.
- File No. 972 3267
In the Matter of Martin Advertising, Inc.
October 14, 1998
- Docket No. 9278
In the Matter of Toys "R" Us, Inc.
October 13, 1998
- FTC and State of Missouri v. Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Inc., and Poplar Bluff Physicians Group, Inc. d/b/a Doctors Regional Medical Center
- Brief for Plaintiff-Appellee Federal Trade Commission
(United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit):
[Explanatory Note: The District Court granted motions by the FTC and the State of Missouri for a preliminary injunction to prevent Tenet from acquiring Poplar Bluff Physicians Group. This brief, and a separate brief filed by the State of Missouri, request that the Court of Appeals affirm the judgment of the District Court.]
- Premerger Notification: Reporting and Waiting Period Requirements
Formal Interpretation Pursuant to § 803.30 of the Premerger Notification Rules, 16 CFR 803.30, Concerning the Reporting Requirements for the Formation of Certain Limited Liability Companies (‘‘LLCs’’) and for Acquisitions of Membership Interests in Certain Existing LLCs.
October 8, 1998
October 7, 1998
October 6, 1998
October 5, 1998
October 2, 1998
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission On Its Activities in the International Antitrust Area, and On the Proposed Trade Law Enforcement Improvement Act of 1998, S. 2252
Presented by Chairman Robert Pitofsky before the Subcommittee on Antitrust, Business Rights and Competition, Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate.
October 1, 1998
- File No. 981 0324
In the Matter of Medtronic, Inc.
- File No. 981 0166
In the Matter of Shell Oil Company and Tejas Energy, LLC.