for September 1998
September 30, 1998
September 29, 1998
- FTC v. Hi Tech Mint Systems, Inc., et al. (Southern Dist. of New York)
September 28, 1998
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on "Cramming,"
Presented by Eileen Harrington, Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade and Consumer Protection of the Commerce Committee, United States House of Representatives
- Federal Trade Commission Comments to the Committee on Commerce, United States House of Representatives, Concerning Title V of H.R. 2281, the Collections of Information Antipiracy Act.
- Letter to The Honorable Tom Bliley, Chairman, Committee on Commerce
- Letter to The Honorable John D. Dingell, Ranking Member, Committee on Commerce
September 23, 1998
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on the "Protection of Children's Privacy on the World Wide Web"
Presented by Chairman Robert Pitofsky, before the Subcommittee on Communications of the Committee on Commerce, Science & Transportation, United States Senate
September 22, 1998
- Docket No. 9290
In the Matter of Monier Lifetile LLC, Boral Ltd., and Lafarge S.A.
- File No. 981 0134
In the Matter of Albertson's, Inc., Locomotive Acquisition Corporation, Buttrey Food and Drug Store Company, and FS Equity Partners II, L.P.