for June 1998
June 30, 1998
June 26, 1998
- 16 C.F.R. Part 14
Amended Enforcement Policy Statement Concerning Clear and Conspicuous Disclosure in Foreign Language Advertising and Sales Materials.
- FTC v. Interactive Audiotext Services, Inc., et al. (Central Dist. of Calif.)
June 25, 1998
- 16 CFR Part 802
Premerger Notification; Reporting and Waiting Period Requirements
- Statement of the Federal Trade Commmission Before the Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection Subcommittee of the House Committee on Commerce, United States Houe of Representatives
June 24, 1998
- Docket No. C-3814
In the Matter of Ethyl Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3815
In the Matter of The Associated Octel Company Limited, and Great Lakes Chemical Corporation.
- Docket No. C-3817
In the Matter of The Williams Companies, Inc.
June 19, 1998
- FTC v. Affordable Media, LLC, et al. (District of Nevada)
- Docket No. C-3811
In the Matter of Mega Systems International, Inc., and Jeffrey Salberg
- Docket No. C-3813
In the Matter of Degussa Aktiengesellschaft, and Degussa Corporation
- File No. 941 0095
In the Matter of M.D. Physicians of Southwest Louisiana, Inc.
June 18, 1998
June 17, 1998
- Docket No. C-3585
In the Matter of Schnuck Markets, Inc.
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission on "Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail," presented by Sheila Foster Anthony, Commissioner, before the Subcommittee on Communication of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate
June 16, 1998
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning Mergers and Corporate Consolidation in the New Economy, presented by Robert Pitofsky, Chairman, before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate
June 15, 1998
June 8, 1998
- Docket No. 9288
In the Matter of Intel Corporation.
June 4, 1998
- Privacy Online: A Federal Trade Commission Report to Congress (June 1998)
June 3, 1998
- Testimony of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning the Effects of Consolidation on the State of Competition in the Financial Services Industry: Presented by William J. Baer, Director, Bureau of Competition, Before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States House of Representatives
- Docket No. C-3806
In the Matter of Stone Container Corporation.
June 1, 1998
- FTC v. Woofter Investment Corporation, et al. (Dist. of Nevada)