for October 1997
October 31, 1997
- Docket No. 9267
In the Matter of Metagenics, Inc., and Jeffrey Katke.
October 30, 1997
October 29, 1997
- Prepared Statement of the Federal Trade Commission Concerning the Competitive and Economic Implications of the Antitrust Immunity Sought By the Tobacco Industry
Presented by Chairman Robert Pitofsky, Before The Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Business Rights and Competition, United States Senate
- Federal Trade Commission Cigarette Testing:
Extension of Deadline for Submission of Public Comments
October 24, 1997
- Docket No. 9282
In the Matter of Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
October 23, 1997
October 20, 1997
October 17, 1997
October 14, 1997
- Staff Advisory Letter from Michael D. McNeely, Assistant Director, Non-Mergers II Division, Bureau of Competition, to Robert L. Sherman, Esq., Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walter LP, Concerning A Direct Marketing Association Proposal to Impose Certain Requirements On DMA Members
October 8, 1997
October 7, 1997
- Analysis to Aid Public Comment Concerning Toyota and Volkswagen Consent Agreements
- File Nos. 952 3200 and 952 3201
In the Matter of Suntrup Buick-Pontiac-GMC Truck, Inc. and Suntrup Ford, Inc., and Thomas Suntrup.
- Analysis to Aid Public Comment Concerning Beuckman, Bommarito, Fusz, and Suntrup Consent Agreements
October 6, 1997
October 2, 1997
- FTC and The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico v. College of Physicians-Surgeons of Puerto Rico; Centralmed Inc.; Fajardo Group Practice, Inc.; and Norte Med, Inc. (District of Puerto Rico).