for June 1997
June 30, 1997
- The Federal Trade Commission's Strategic Plan Under the Government Performance and Results Act: Fiscal Years 1997-2002 (June 1997)
June 26, 1997
- File No. 962 3194
In the Matter of Rogerio Monteiro and Eliana Crema, both d/b/a Leeka Products.
- FTC vs Staples, Inc. and Office Depot, Inc.
Plainttiff's Reply to Defendants' Joint Post-Hearing Memorandum of Law in Opposition to the Federal Trade Commission's Motion for a Preliminary Injunction. [HTML][PDF]
June 24, 1997
- Docket No. C-3649
In the Matter of The Stop & Shop Companies, Inc., and SSC Associates, L.P.
- Order Reopening and Modifying Order [HTML][PDF]
- Dissenting Statement of Commissioner Azcuenaga
- News Release
- Docket No. 9281
In the Matter of Exxon Corporation.
- Consent Agreement Package [HTML][PDF]
- Statement of Commissioner Azcuenaga, Concurring in Part and Dissenting in Part
- News Release
- Docket No. C-3757
In the Matter of Cooperative Computing, Inc.
June 20, 1997
- Docket No. C-3749
In the Matter of Interactive Medical Technologies, Ltd., et al.:William E. Shell, M.D.
- Docket No. C-3750
In the Matter of Interactive Medical Technologies, Ltd., et al.: William Pelzer, Jr.
- Docket No. C-3748
In the Matter of 2943174 Canada, Inc., also doing business as United Research Center, Inc., and Patrice Runner.
- Docket No. C-3756
In the Matter of Autodesk, Inc., and Softdesk, Inc.
June 19, 1997
June 18, 1997
- Docket No. 9282
In the Matter of Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
June 17, 1997
- File No. 962 3041
In the Matter of Kent & Spiegel Direct, Inc., and Marsha Kent and Peter Spiegel.
June 16, 1997
- 16 CFR Part 245
Request for Comments Concerning Guides for the Watch Industry
- Federal Register Document [PDF]
June 10, 1997
June 6, 1997
- Docket No. C-3746
In the Matter of Mahle GmbH, Mahle, Inc., Metal Leve, S.A., and Metal Leve, Inc.
- Docket No. 9189
In the Matter of Detroit Auto Dealers Association, Inc.
June 4, 1997
- Statement of the Federal Trade Commission
Presented by Chairman Robert Pitofsky, Before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States House of Representatives
June 3, 1997