- "The Impact of Outages on Prices and Investment in the US Oil Refining Industry," FTC Working Paper No. 322, 2014
- "Banning Foreign Pharmacies from Sponsored Search: The Online Consumer Response," FTC Working Paper No. 321, 2014
- "Asymmetric Pass-Through in U.S. Gasoline Prices," FTC Working Paper No. 302, 2012.
- "Gasoline Price Changes and the Petroleum Industry: An Update," 2011.
- "Consumer Protection or Consumer Frustration? The Impact of Banning Foreign Pharmacies from Sponsored Search," International Industrial Organization Conference. Boston, MA (2013)
- "Asymmetric Pass-Through in U.S. Gasoline Prices," Oberlin College. Oberlin, OH (2010)
- "Capacity and Utilization Choice in the US Oil Refining Industry," La Pietra-Mondragone Economics Workshop. Florence, Italy (2008)
Fields of Interest
- Industrial Organization
- Pharmaceutical Advertising
Federal Trade Commission
Johns Hopkins University
Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
Federal Reserve Board of Governors